Monday, July 22, 2013

019. Magical

 I do not have words, I love this photo. And the dress fits me like a glove. It is a beautiful color, and texture, just like the rest of the dress, but this one was my favorite. Tori'z Styles has some of the prettiest dresses ever.

Dress: TS-Becca Formal Gown-Forest
Necklece: - comes with he gown -
Skin:the body co. Iris (02 Ivory) brown
Lashes: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Eyelashes
Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Shape V.2
Hair: [e] Paper - Warm Blondes

Stores:

Monday, July 22, 2013

019. Magical

 I do not have words, I love this photo. And the dress fits me like a glove. It is a beautiful color, and texture, just like the rest of the dress, but this one was my favorite. Tori'z Styles has some of the prettiest dresses ever.

Dress: TS-Becca Formal Gown-Forest
Necklece: - comes with he gown -
Skin:the body co. Iris (02 Ivory) brown
Lashes: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Eyelashes
Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Shape V.2
Hair: [e] Paper - Warm Blondes

Stores:

019. Magical

 I do not have words, I love this photo. And the dress fits me like a glove. It is a beautiful color, and texture, just like the rest of the dress, but this one was my favorite. Tori'z Styles has some of the prettiest dresses ever.

Dress: TS-Becca Formal Gown-Forest
Necklece: - comes with he gown -
Skin:the body co. Iris (02 Ivory) brown
Lashes: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Eyelashes
Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Kamila Shape V.2
Hair: [e] Paper - Warm Blondes

Stores: